Students admitted to National Honor Society in their junior year will have the following privileges:
- Provided the student has a study period first block the student may come in by 8:30 and sign in in the office in order to arrive at second block on time.
- Students arriving by 8:30 must be quiet in the halls if they need to go to their lockers.
- Provided the student has a last block study hall, the student may leave at 12:46 after signing out in the office.
- Students leaving early must leave immediately and quietly after signing out. Once signed out, students may not remain on campus.
- Students may lose this privilege if they are noisy in the halls when arriving late or leaving early.
- Students may not come late and leave early in the same day (if student has study first and last periods); choose to come late OR leave early, not both.