posted May 14, 2013, 1:14 PM by firstname.lastname@example.org
updated Oct 2, 2015, 4:41 AM by Chad McGowan
Senior portraits must be...
- Full color,
- Portrait (as opposed to landscape) layout.
- The AHS senior should be the only person in the photo.
- Head and shoulder portraits on neutral background preferred. Any studio background, solid, or master background acceptable. Hands and 3/4 length photos are acceptable (but if that's your choice, make sure your hands are clean and your trousers are ironed...)
- All clothing and props must adhere to the AHS dress code. The student must appear to be wearing clothes, so be careful about tube tops, tank tops, or strapless dresses. Underwear and bras may not be showing. Any props must be acceptable in school (nothing in your picture that is prohibited in class; no cars).
- See "Seniors: Get in the Book!" in the menu for more info on size, pixels, DPI, and other technical aspects of your senior portrait.
Our official photographer is Grynn & Barrett
. If you get your photo taken with G&B, they will provide the pose of your choice to the yearbook by the deadline. The last day for seniors to get their senior portraits taken with Grynn & Barrett is October 4, 2015.